Dear Community Partner,
The Highlander Soccer club (formerly known as New Hartford Soccer Club) runs travel soccer programs for boys and girls in the U-9 to U-16 divisions for children from New Hartford, Barkhamsted, Norfolk and Colebrook. The mission of the Highlander Soccer Club is to provide a safe and positive environment within which the children in our program can learn, develop, and most importantly enjoy the game of soccer.
We have a competitive soccer program serving approximately 100-150 families per season. Our club is funded through player registration fees, fundraising and sponsorships. We would like to keep our registration fees low for our families while providing our children a safe, fun and a competitive soccer experience. We cannot accomplish these goals without the help of our communities.
Your sponsorship will help support our league in the areas of field rental fees, league district registration fees, CJSA registration fees, referee fees, purchasing of equipment, coaches training, and player training.
Sponsorship will have the following added benefit to your company:
For $300 per year--
- Your company name advertised on club website.
- Your company web-link will be available on the club website.
- Your company sponsorship will be included in our weekly newsletter on-season and included in bi-weekly/monthly newsletter off-season.
- Your company sponsorship will be included in all parent email correspondence.
- Sponsorship term is one year from January 1st to December 31st with renewal in December.
If you are interested in supporting our club, please make your check payable to New Hartford Soccer Club/HSC (until name change to HSC is official with State of CT) and mail to: Highlander Soccer Club, PO Box 386, Pleasant Valley CT 06063; and please include an email with attachment of your company logo and link.
We appreciate your support and hope to hear from you soon!
Highlander Soccer Club